Reminders for Erev Pesach
1. For b'chorim: to make a siyum or participate in a siyum masechet.
2. Finish eating chametz by designated time.
Magen Avraham: 10:12
3. Finish hagalat kelim before sof z'man achilat chametz.
4. Change vacuum cleaner bags before the last time for biyur chametz
5. Finish burning chametz by designated time, and say "Kol chamira."
Magen Avraham: 11:27
6. Lock and mark closets with chametz and chametz vessels.
7. No melacha after chatzot - 12:40, except for simple melachot needed for the chag like shining shoes and ironing.
8. After chatzot say the Seder Korbon Pesach.
9. Preparataions for the Seder: food, set table, room for leaning, matzah, horseradish, zeroah, boiled / roasted egg, charoset, salt water, celery, maror, lettuce free of worms for those who eat lettuce, open wine bottles for those who are strict about it.
10. Set the Shabbat clock so it goes off after the seder.
11. Prepare nuts and treats for the children.